Wednesday, September 23, 2015

CHIFFON

Hey guys! how are you?
The weather is getting colder, yay!
I decided to post another look :) This time I'm wearing a beautiful chiffon shirt and it's one of my favs, I got it from Dresslink.com and you can find it by clicking HERE. 

I matched it with this cute black and white bag which is perfect for every kind of event! It's from Wholesalebuying.com and you can find it HERE , you can choose among many different textures and colors and it's also very cheap, which is great!
As for the bottom, I'm wearing these crochet shorts from the same shop (HERE) they're very comfy!
Last but not least I added one of my fave items ever! The cube necklace, I really love it, it's perfect and well made, it's from Wholesalebuying.com as well, and you can buy it HERE :)

Hope you will like it!








SHIRT: DRESSLINK.COM
SHORTS: WHOLESALEBUYING.COM
BAG: WHOLESALEBUYING.COM
NECKLACE: WHOLESALEBUYING.COM

2 comments:

  1. Nice top :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the necklace ♥

    ReplyDelete