Friday, September 18, 2015

FLORAL

Hey everyone!
It's finally friday and I decided to post another look.
Last week I received this cute floral jumpsuit from Wholesalebuying.com , it was totally a random choice because I wasn't sure about the colors and the fact that it had flowers on it...BUT I'm totally in love with it! It's a well made choice because you can wear it for an evening out (I matched it with this gorgeour wallet from the same shop HERE) you can find it HERE :)

hope you will like the pics!








JUMPSUIT: WHOLESALEBUYING.COM
WALLET: WHOLESALEBUYING.COM
RING: H&M

2 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful Helena with this floral romper. It looks so perfect on you. Congratulations: you are really a beautiful girl! I'm Eni, blogger from Italy....If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete